Daily operations of the water system is manged by the Jones County Water System located at 270 Highway 49, Macon, GA 31211.
- Single Dwelling Water Base Rate up to 2,000 gallons $18.00
- Multi Dwelling Water Base Rate up to 2,000 gallons $24.93
- 2” Meter Water Base Rate up to 2,000 gallons $45.77
- Usage Rate per thousand OVER 2,000 gallons $3.64
- Single Dwelling & Multi Dwelling/Commercial Rates Sewer Base Rate $ 18.00
- Usage Rate per thousand $4.66
Special Water Rates/City of Gray
- Usage Rate per thousand $ 3.64
**EFFECTIVE MAY 01, 2016**
The water system:
- Mails out all water bills on the first business day of the month
- Requires all water bills to be paid on or before the 15th of the month unless the 15th falls on the weekend, then it is due the following business day.
- Disconnects water service for all customers 2(two) months or more behind in their payments a $45.00 disconnect fee & a 10% penalty is added to the balance and must be paid in full prior to restoration of water service.
- Accepts payments by cash, check credit / debit cards or money order. The office offers online payments.
- All new customers must setup service and complete the necessary forms at the Jones County Water System Office located at 270 Hwy. 49 Macon,Georgia 31211.Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at the Highway 49 office and at the Government Center.
- Has two convenient payment drop boxes. Their locations are Jones County Water System Office and KNA Grocery/CITGO Station 1359 Highway 22, Haddock, GA 31033.
- New accounts require a $100.00 deposit to initiate water services. The deposit for water and sewerage is $175.00, for a three quarter inch water meter. This deposit is refundable upon closure of the account.
- Odd-numbered addresses – Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Even-numbered addresses and unnumbered addresses – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
**Water use may occur at any time of the day on the assigned days, however, landscape watering is discouraged between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. because of its limited effectiveness.